Ideal when delivery of a shipping container is not possible.
If you’re looking for extra storage space but delivery of a shipping container is not possible due to space restrictions on site then one of our flat pack storage containers could be the ideal solution for you.
Our flat packs are available in sizes from 2m x 2.1m up to 4m x 2.1m.
These units up can be joined together to make larger facilities if required. We can supply a linking kit to join them and they can be joined on the ends or on the sides depending on the space you have available.
As standard they are supplied with silver galvanised finish. The option of Blue RAL 5010 or Green RAL 6005 powder-coating is also available (additional cost).
- Portable (min. 2 people to carry sections), so can be installed in the most inaccessible of positions
- Rounded die cast aluminium roof corners
- 60mm box profile galvanized steel panels, strengthened with a galvanized steel frame
- Double locking system
- Stainless Steel Hinges
- Moveable with a forklift (not linked units)
- integral gutters to move water to the corners of the container
To assemble you will just need a 13mm and 19mm spanner and a socket set with a 13mm and 19mm socket and a screwdriver. All nuts, bolts and assembly instructions provided.
We can also offer various upgrades to these units including:
- Locking Bar with padlock for extra security
- Forklift feet
- Levelling feet
- Folding steel ramp
- Self-fit insulation kit
- Lifting Eye and rod set
- Touch up paint spray
- Shelves and brackets
For more information or a quote including delivery please call us on Freephone 0800 999 8988 or use our contact form here.